Exemption healthcare workers
If you’re a primary care worker, you can get exemption for cases of emergency. With an exemption like this, you have access to the car-free centre and the traffic injection at the Kristalweg in case of an emergency. The exemption is valid for one year. As a health care worker you can also request a parking permit. With a permit like this, you can park or standstill everywhere outside a parking place in case of an emergency.
The exemption is requested online. You can login with your username and password. Don’t you have this data? You can request it at the contact form.
Per institution you can request a maximum of two exemptions and register five license plates whom can all be active at the same time.
Did you register your email adress during your request? Than you will get an e-mail (service message) four weeks before the exemption expires. There after you can expire your exemption.
Conditions exemption healthcare workers
- You have to be registered at the Kamer van Koophandel Haaglanden
- You need to have an BIG-registration or, if this isn’t available, a certificate HKZ- quality mark
- Don’t you have a BIG-registration or HKZ-certification? Than you have to be able to demonstrate that you work at a professional healthcare institution. A statement of the direction of your institution will do.
Conditions care-free area
- Drive walking pace
- Don’t hamper the pedestrians
- Take the shortest route as possible
- Make sure that when you park there is at least thee meters of space for emergency vehicles
- Only in case of an emergency you can park outside the parking places or on the sidewalk
- General social work
- Company doctor
- Consultation office
- First-line psychologist
- Occupational therapist
- General pracitioner
- Maternity care
- Speech therapist
- Medical Diagnostic centre
- Dental hygenist
- Exercise therapy Cesar
- Menopause consultant
- Sport medical institution
- Trombosis service
- District nurse