Contact & questions

You will get an additional assessment if you park your vehicle without a legit parking card. If you think something went wrong, you can object. Within three days you can fill in this form, ParkerenDelft will contact you afterwards.

Is your parking ticket older than three days? Then you can’t object at ParkerenDelft anymore. You have to wait until you get the duplicate of the assessment from Invoned. We can answer your questions, but for the payment or object and appeal, you have to contact Invoned.