Please note the heading of your parking ticket, as there are 2 kinds of parking tickets.
The naheffingsaanslag parkeerbelasting is for not paying (enough for) a parking fee or not having a parking permit. This is an additional tax; parking fees are officially a municipal tax. This tax is collected by a company on behalf of ParkerenDelft. This page contains information about payment, objection and appeal.
The aankondiging van beschikking is a fine, like other traffic fines. You get one for parking on the pavement or in the bend of a road, or for driving in a no entry road. The Centraal Justitieel Incasso Bureau (CJIB) will send you information about payment and objection and appeal of this fine.
Do you disagree with the “naheffingsaanslag parkeerbelasting”? Within 6 weeks of the date on the ticket, you can object at Tobias Fiscaal, the company who collects taxes in behalf of ParkerenDelft.
- Do you have a “naheffingsaanslag parkeerbelasting” dating before 15-8-2020? Submit your objection via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you have a “naheffingsaanslag parkeerbelasting” dating 15-8-2020 onwards? Submit your objection via email@example.com.
For questions concerning the “naheffingsaanslag parkeerbelasting” you can contact Tobias Fiscaal at phone number (+31)343-431079 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
In some cases you can successfully object to your additional assessment, in other cases you cannot.
You can object if:
- You can prove that you had a legit parking card
- You are a permit holder for the location mentioned on the parking fine
Your objection will be rejected in the following situations, among others:
- The parking meter was defect and you still parked in that area without paying
- You have a disability parking card, but didn’t ask for exemption for the license plate of the car you were driving in and parked in a ‘normal’ parking place
- You didn’t know you had to pay. All paid parking areas have parking signs
- You are a permit holder for another area