Trucks and busses
Is your vehicle longer then 6 meters, wider then 2.05 meters and/or higher then 2.40 meters? Then the rules for parking trucks and busses apply. This means that you can only park at the places designated for this.
You can park your vehicle within the consolidated urban area at:
- Schieweg (between the Engelsestraat and the Rijnweg)
- Tanthofdreef (at the parking terrain on the eastside)
- Olof Palmestraat (at the carpoolterrain next to IKEA, only between 5 pm and 8 am and on Saturdays and Sundays).
- Teslaweg (along the canal, only between 6 pm and 6 am).
- Outside the consolidated urban area you can park along the A13 and tank station Ruyven (area of Rijkswaterstaat)
Exemption heavy vehicles centre Delft
Does your vehicle weigh more than 3500kg and do you want to enter the centre of Delft? Then you need to have an exemption. At this page [www.parkerendelft.com/parkeerloket/ontheffing-zwaar-verkeer] you will find all the information about the exemption for heavy traffic in the centre of Delft and you can apply for an exemption.