Privacy statement ParkerenDelft B.V.
Our privacy statement for on- and off-street parking is only available in Dutch: click here.
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address)
- Vehicle identification information (Licenceplate number)
How do we collect your data?
The data we collect is provided via the reservation platform and via the parking garage monitoring system. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or make a reservation.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your reservation and manage your account.
- Email you with the reservation confirmation.
If you agree, we will use your reservation data in order to register the parking reservation.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data at (West) European data centers that comply to European data storage regulations. Only employees that are authorized based on their function can access this data.
We will keep your personal data only for the time that is needed for the cause we use it for, unless regulations dictate a specific storage period. Your user login name is encrypted and cannot be traced to the chosen password.
We will not send you any kind of information about products and services of ours or of our partner companies.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
We inform you about the cookies we use in the browser notification bar. You can set your browser not to accept cookies. In a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dutch authority website: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/
European authority overview: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en